Tuska - Face Mask Vegvisir 2
- One Size
- Outer layer 100% polyester
- Inner layer cotton
- Washing in 60 C°
- Metallic nose adjuster
- Width ca. 24 cm, height ca. 15 cm
Please note that face masks are hygiene products and therefore they are not eligible for return.
Checklist for mask use (Source: THL)
- Make sure you have as many masks as you need during the day.
- Carry with you a bottle of hand sanitiser and extra masks to switch out if necessary.
- Wash or disinfect your hands before putting on a new or clean mask.
- Put the mask on your face well before stepping on board a public transportation vehicle.
- Make sure that the mask sits tightly against your face and covers your mouth, nose and chin.
- Do not touch your mask or move it under your chin or on your forehead when wearing it.
- If you touch the mask while wearing it, wash and disinfect your hands before and after touching it.
- Do not put on a mask again after you have taken it off.
- If your mask gets wet or dirty, replace it with a new one.
- Remove your mask with clean hands by grasping the ear loops. Do not touch the outside part of the mask when removing it.
- Put a reusable cloth mask to a plastic bag or directly into the washing machine.
- Wash or disinfect your hands after taking off the mask.
- Always wash your cloth masks in a 60-degree wash cycle after wearing them or boil them for five minutes in water to which you have added a little bit of detergent. Rinse the mask and hang it to dry in a place with fresh air.